Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm a spazzer

Yesterday I took a shower but forgot to wash the shampoo out of my hair. I realised when I got out so I just dried it and it went all stupid and spiky and hard. I couldn't sleep last night so I decided I'd wash it out then a good 10 hours later. I'm a special case, me. :)

We have to hand up an unrealistic number of diagrams for our object orientated programming assignment. Apparently it will help us with the coding. It definately won't help us with the coding. What the hell are you playing at Liam? Could you have assigned us anything more stupid?

Internet arguements with strangest are awesome. Fucking Andy and Graeme don't know shit!

I wish I could fit the lyrics I like would fit better with guitar bits I like. Stupid lack of creative ability.



I shall continue to go on and on about this band. Amazing! I can't find their cd anywhere in my house. Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment