Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh you better recognise!!!

I wish more people realised the joys in going out with a small group of friends instead of getting everyone they know and they're friends/college peers/estranged cousins with the gammy leg who hasn't quite grasped the art of making conversation. It's so much better having a more intimate group and being able to talk to them.

The church is such a lovely place. They gave us free drinks and were in general very friendly. Everyone should frequent there. I'm going to go for a meal there soon. Four courses, thirty euro each, two people and one bottle of wine. (I just wanted to count backwards from four)

It's amazing how much I don't want to buy dvd's ever and yet I frequent the cinema so much. My logic is flawed. I'm going to try and fix that soon.

I'm excited that you'll be home soon. I appreciate the little things in life so much more when you're around to share in the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment