Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Seriously, Mam? Seriously?

I wish my mam wouldn't listen to hay house radio. It's literally the biggest piece of shit ever. I'm listening to an astrology expert at the moment. How can someone claim expertise in something that doesn't exist? He's answering questions and mentioning Saturn or the moon every few minutes.

Also the people phoning in are ridiculous. 'I was going to split up with my husband last week but I decided against it and now we're going to work things out'. So off handish. They've got two kids as well.

So basically we've got shit head astrologist here dishing out advice to idiot people in vulnerable situations like this and basing their advice on factors such as where the moon is in the sky and whether Pluto is moving towards or away from earth. And they're listening to his every word as if he's the bible and they live in Catholic Ireland 50 years ago. Fucking Mark Husson!

No comments:

Post a Comment