Friday, November 6, 2009

Poor Blackle: The Renewal

Wow. This blog is way too depressing. In hind sight it's been a tough enough year but it's nearly over and has gotten alot easier now. I'm excited about life again and although I'm not quite the positive, upbeat person I was back in 2006 (That's nearly 4 years ago. Crazy), I'm getting back to it.

It's weird the way there's people I absolutely can't stand yet I still want to spend time with them. Your logic is flawed and your general presence annoys me but I'm still calling you up and inviting you out and stuff. Stop acting as if everything is such a big deal and stop looking into the mirror so hard. It's just us looking back.

Tilly and the Wall are incredible. More people need to realise this. Seriously!

I emailed myself all of my college notes so I could study a bit when I came home. It's looking very unlikely that that will happen. I have such noble plans which just fall to apathy... Oh well.

I think I'll get back into this blog again. The layout is so much better than the old myspace one.

No comments:

Post a Comment