Monday, November 23, 2009

Yeah...

So after a nice weekend at home where I spent the majority of my time in bed, I have calmed down considerably and am ready for another week of crap. I have assignments due though so it's very likely I'll be less stressed out because I've got distractions. Ah distracting yourself from the harsh realities of life. There's nothing like it.
I miss my Greer. I forgot how much she gives out to me and gets distracted by the dresses she buys and other such novelties. <3
We went to the Czech in last night. I wouldn't let Rebecca go dance and held onto her wrist so she couldn't go and some guy came up and grabbed my hands and made me let go. People are strange there. It's not what I'm used to and I don't like it.



This has been stuck in my head for days now. I'm ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment