Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finn Finn's bday

I've been feeling suprisingly positive and generally happy today, which is bizarre considering all of the things I've become so acustomed to is crumbling around me. I'm just going to go with it and hope for the best.

It's Finn Finn's birthday today. Happy birthday Finn Finn. There was a celebratory party to commemorate the occasion last night in sin. Sin is an ok place. It's the same as everywhere else though so what's the point really? I had the buzz though and some moshspace lads i didn't quite know screamed my name across the room, which is nothing unusual in fairness. And a guy stumbled in my direction and steadied himself by using my inside thigh for balance. He was so apolagetic. I was lolling.

I made her a card out of a post it. And I put it into a massive envelope. I love how consistantly bad my cards and present attempts are and how people still accept them and think they're funny. On the inside I wrote:

'dear Finn Finn,

I was going to write you a rhyme,
but I can't think of anything.
Fuck it!

Love Black.'

:)

I had a consultation for laser eye surgery this morning. 11th of December. The ability to see, here I come.

I have a new laptop. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment