Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Uwwaahhh!

Facebook is the absolute worst. I spent ages looking for someone. he had his name in Irish. Cock Biscuits! As well as that, chat never works and it keeps saying people are online when they're not. Not to mention the fact that my siblings keep trying to add me. And fucking facebook groups. Fuck!

I hate almost everything I write. I should just record it anyway for the sake of having something there. I think I will. Fuck it sure.

So I came into college and I can't get in contact with the people I need to be in contact with so I think I'll just go. I'm so going to end up having to repeat my third year project. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you write.

    And lol at facebook since I deleted my main account again. There's far too many things on it that depress me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks Rachel.

    As long as we remain in a complicated relationship, I'll be happy, sugar. ;)

    (Sugar as in your name. Not sugar as in me being a creep. The winky face was me being a creep)

    ReplyDelete