Saturday, March 20, 2010

SIGNIFICANCE DAY

Today is significance day. Four years and we're still going strong. *Quotes random four year strong lyric*

But yeah. I'm not going to do another Amy Greer Murphy appreciation blog because it was awfully homosexual the last time and I haven't quite manned up yet. But I have the best idea. I have to go to town now and look for said idea. And the ingredients to the present I'm going to make as well. They won't be ready for a while. They never are...

Happy Significance day everyone! I hope you have someone out there as awesome as Amy. (You don't)

2 comments:

  1. Happy significance day :D....
    I remember "significance girl".... staring out of the window... sighing, which I don't think has any correlation to what you're talking about. Good day, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like something that happened but I can't quite remember...

    ReplyDelete