Monday, March 8, 2010

Everything about yesterday was incredible...

Except the curry chips. They were grand. I expected better though.

I listened to title fight a few weeks ago and liked it and then didn't listen to it again until just before the gig. Man that was a bad decision. Still had a great time though. Every band should cover community and play it last. It's just the best song.

After that we had a moving party except instead of packing and moving, we watched rent. No regrets!

Ricky Gervais podcasts are the funniest things ever. I was laughing away to myself like a maniac waiting for the bus. I was hoping someone would phone me so I could mention what I was listening to and the people around me wouldn't think I'm insane. Oh well.

I like the nice weather. I think I'll walk to town in a while. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dude I listen to funny stuff on my ipod and laugh in public all the time. People in England must think I'm super weird because no one ever smiles here. No one.

    ReplyDelete