Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I miss my Mam :(

I've been doing nothing but minding the house since last Thursday. Excluding a brief visit to Dunshaughlin, I haven't left the house. Kill me!

My grandparents are moving into a home on Thursday. I'm pretty stoked about this. No more skipping college/gigs/nights out/hanging with friends to look after them. My uncle is moving them on Thursday and asked my Dad, who has a house to look after while the kids are off school and a job to go to everyday, to help him move them. Mr. 'I'm not going to the hospital with my Mam because I need a nap because I've work tomorrow and now Richie has to skip college while his Mam picks up her kids from fucking Ratoath' wants some help moving the people he refused to help move when they needed help moving.
My Dad wants me to help instead. My uncle can go fuck himself if he thinks I'm going to change my plans to accomodate a slight inconvenience for him.

1 comment:

  1. I miss your Mam too :(
    That sucks though, and do what you want, you really deserve it after looking after your grandparents so much. :)

    ReplyDelete