Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've started origami-ing. I'm not very good.

It's been ages since I wrote something here. It's been like a week anyway. Which is less frequent than usual. It's mainly because I haven't been doing much worth talking about. But let's talk about it anyway, shall we?

I've been playing FFXII again. I'm hoping to finish it before FFXIII comes out. It's very doubtful though.

Me and Richie went on Chat Roulette looking for each other but we didn't find each other but I did get 2 girls in one t shirt. I lol'd hard. They were sound albeit somewhat confused and distracted. Richie found a girl friend in Oregon named Kels but then got disconnected. He looked so sad for the next few minutes. Then he got back into his raving and danced the night away. On Chat Roulette. He's well cool.

I started another blog. It's not a real blog. It's more a blog where I can make stuff up and entertain myself by creating lesser used metaphores and pretend my heart has been ripped from my chest. I'll probably also write songs and stick them up on the page. They're all going to be about the same girl though. Her name is Amy because no other name would be as funny.

blackrichie.tumblr.com

Four Year Strong's new album is awesome. You should listen to it if you haven't already. I'll probably also get into Mayday parade because it's right down my alley.

You should also take a lookie at this video. Love it, for it is awesome!









It's weird when you think one thing is going to happen and then another thing comes up and punches you in the face. Didn't see it coming... I imagine it'll fix itself. I'm not that bothered really though. When it comes down to it, this was always going to happen.

I helped Demps move out. We went to Blanch for food and people watched. We tried to establish whether the pretty girl was a knack or not. I couldn't think of a nice neutral question to ask her though. Disappointing. I guess we'll never know. We also legged it to avoid seeing those people from school you never liked but who always seemed to say hi as if you were good friends. G'way, would ya?

SIGNIFICANCE DAY SOON!!!! I should start making that present. I'll need a blank photo album, a printer and some very colourful ink. I also found the best photos of me as a kid. They should be burned for I looked disgusting!

I should stop typing now. This is getting way too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment