Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Song, Zoo, Home.

New Song: http://folkspace.tumblr.com

I think needs a bit of cello. I'm going to go try and teach myself the cello now. I'll do it outside though because it's far to sunny to be staying inside.

I went to the zoo yesterday. It was a bit rubbish. And it was the day before yesterday now that I hink of it. The Red Panda was asleep and has since grown up and is less cute and the other one is dead. What's the point in going if there are no Red Pandas? The bird house seemed closed and it was all very unexciting. We did get in for free though so I can't complain too much.

We proceeded to find a beer garden in Nancy Hands or something, and then Stace and White came to play. I had a good time. Heather's came on in Doran's. It was delightfully confusing.

I really don't like homes. Before I get too old to look after myself, I'm going to move into a studio type apartment. Everything's going to be in one room and I'll need not worry about being moved into a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment