Tuesday, April 6, 2010

G'way, would ya?

It's weird when people don't act in a way they should. There are ways and means and things you just don't do in these situations. People need to grow up. I'm aware that I can't really talk but if I needed to be more responsible, I would be.

I visited my grandparent's new home place a few days ago. I'm not sure what I expected but it seemed eh... shit. For one I thought it would be more homely and not really painfully neutral. It's just an empty hotel room and a massive kitchen area for everyone to come hang out in when they're not in their hotel room. I do get alot of looking after and don't need to cook or anything anymore but still... It's not somewhere I'd like to end up.

I've to get my eyes tested tomorrow. They've been very bloodshot recently. Also my mam is coming home but I want to go to a gig so I probably won't see her till Thursday. I hope there's money in my account...

No comments:

Post a Comment