Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hate and Love

I really miss the hate and love threads. All I want is to make a tiny little comment that someone will take off topic leading to hilarious posting. Making a thread for it seems like I'll want to talk about it. I just like complaining and it disappoints me when a great outlet for complaining is taken away. :(

I have a functional spec I should be doing. This is my break. I'll give myself the time it takes to eat some dinner as the rest of my break and then I'll get back into it. I couldn't have just chose philosophy could I? No, had to get a job out of my degree in the end, didn't I?

We went to karaoke last night for Stacy's birthday. Happy Birthday Stacy, even though you probably don't read this. It was immense. Highlights included Total Eclipse of the Heart, Not the Circle of Life and A Thousand Miles. Good times. I can't wait for dinner on Wednesday or Thursday. And for this functional spec to be over so I can stop hating on college so much.

2 comments:

  1. your new pic makes you look exactly like Omar Sharif

    ReplyDelete