Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is why no one likes you

I'm waiting for Edward to come back so I can leave. He's gone to print off notes. He's staying up all night because he left everything till the last minute. Learn from his mistakes! I never do but someone definately should.

It's been ages since I've written a blog. It seems like longer than it actually was. It's probably a good thing since I'd been feeling like super-shit for a few weeks. Luckily though everything has snapped back into contentment. I'm putting it down to a few friends. They're the best friends.

I have an exam tomorrow. I started studying this morning. I'm about half done. I'm going to power nap on the bus home and then study some more. I'm quite enjoying the studying, which I also hate. It feels good to be productive, or something.

Music is going well. Hopefully when my exams are complete, I'll have time to record something properly. I hate you, Amy. Like proper hate!

As you may have guessed, whoever you are, this blog is more about reminding me about what happened in my life, rather than it being of any significant value to you. Although if it is, I'm glad you're getting something out of it.

Somethings I'd like to be reminded of when I look back over this:

LOTR Marathon
I <3 MY BLACK RICHIE WALL
That Indian Resteraunt
08.30
Postits (I bet you're laughing at that, Amy. Tard)
Almost being locked out
"Stop Playing the Game"
Cancelled Bus
ex-Radio City club place
Snow fights
Sleep Overs in the living room
Pizza
Shuffle Shuffle
Young Wolves

No comments:

Post a Comment