Friday, February 5, 2010

What's your favorite element?

I love when I ask people questions like this and they give me a proper answer.

Me
Gold
It conducts electricity better than any other metal

Kate
Phospherus
I like the way it glows ans fizzes when you put it in water

Dave (Girl from party. Everyone was called Dave)
Hydrogen
Because it only has one electron

Becca
Oxygen
It seems pretty vital to everything

Denise (Aunt)
Mercury
It's used to balance telescopes when you look into space

At previously mentioned party, someone couldn't remember my name so she started calling me Blackberry. Everyone needs to be more like this girl.

The Dundrum Shopping Experience
The Wagamamas Dinner Experience
Juno
Peep Show
An unnecessary amount of beans

I wish some people were better at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment