Monday, January 25, 2010

Studying...

...makes me want to think about anything but study. Here's what I was thinking about:

I've decided I want to do something worthwhile with my life outside of college. I'm thinking along the lines of getting my fitness level up. It's a bit ridiculous how unhealthy I am. And my diet is just awful. So the plan is to sort out my diet and be more active. I'm thinking along the lines of jogging, swimming and if I join a gym, that, otherwise I'll come up with some alternative. Also I want to document everything to see how long it takes and all that jazz. Writing a blog about it makes it a little more real.

Instead of studying I've been watching tutorial on how to give massages. I think maybe I'll take classes or something. Just watching the videos is super relaxing.

I have a databases exam tomorrow. Such a boring subject. What were you thinking, 18 year old Richie? Tardbag!

And here's some bullet points about the last few days:

24th
The Quays Restaurant
Avatar again

23rd
Moshspace Anniversary show
Strange Bouncers
Dorans
not Citibar
That other place whose name escapes me
Girl Fight
Charlies

22nd
Sin é
Porterhouse

2 comments:

  1. Everytime you make me food I want to bitch about how shitty your diet is but I bite my tongue every time. Can I start managing your diet for you? The start is less/no Quorn products in your diet, less fried food, more fresh and raw vegetables and any beans, pulses and seeds at all. WE CAN DO THIS BLACKIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make suggestion if you so wish. Whether or not I listen to you is another thing. :)

    ReplyDelete