Thursday, January 21, 2010

I like when I make smart things silly

My first exam went amazingly. The three things that I studied in detail came up. I wrote so much. The exam was called 'Information System Strategy' and one of the questions was 'What external elements would you analyse when making an Information System Strategy?' So I broke it down and asked myself what an information system strategy was. I didn't know.

That can't be good...

My brain is like the sine wave 1/x. As I get closer to zero, I become and more and more chaotic. It's getting to the stage where I can no longer predict where, between one and zero, I am on an x-axis when given a y value.

I feel like an unstable atomic nucleus spontaniously losing energy. Where I was one a proud carbon-14 atom, I have decayed and am now barely a nitrogen-14 atom. I am emitting radiation at an unpredictable rate.

I feel so alone, like a completely independent state of matter different from liquids, solids, plasma or gasses which our pathetic human minds couldn't even begin to understand.

You're Erwin Schrödinger and I'm your faithful feline companion who you have doomed to live in this eternal state of life and death until such time as you see fit to check in on me.

I feel like an insignificant pixel trying to show you a high resolution image, but all I can manage is a single colour from my arsenal of 16 million (156 to the power of 3) possibilities at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment