Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Two Thousand And Nine

A year in review in the form of bullet points. I'm pretty bored.

- Dave's apartment and Time in Naas.
- Africa and Camping and realising how much better Irish society is.
- Killester House and the many parties and trios and general good times.
- Friday the 13th. Drunken idiots breaking my glasses. Becca stealing his shoe.
- Seizures. 3 fucking seizures!!!!
- Midnight cycles
- Paddys Day. The kid on the train. The scummers also on the train. Funderland in Bray.
- My Gran's fading health
- Bailey. <3
- Natalie Tran
- The Clarence. What a ridiculous experience.
- Brand New and Kevin Devine
- Birmingham and that asian girl that stared at me when I was getting dressed. Freak.
- Summer Barbeque which was weird yet pleasent.
- ATC for the second year.
- Rounders and Tennis
- Sweden. Fucking Sweden.
- Dempsey's song
- Tilly and the Wall
- That significant night
- College again
- Walking through Darndale for the first time in years. *Shudders*
- Walking through town all night long. Fuck!
- Hallowe'en with Pokémon
- Sundays with Rebecca
- Skins, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
- That blog I wrote for Amy
- Amy coming home
- Music with Amy
- Amy
- Laser fucking eye surgery
- Meeting up with my Italian Leader again. :)
- Dempsey's super awesome present. Seriously the best ever!

And let's not forget...

- Rose. By far the greatest person in the world! You pale in comparison, whoever you are. :)

All in all, it's been a good year. And if we take a look at where I was and where I am now, I'm doing so much better in every which way. Despite the vast periods of nothingness, I'm glad everything happened. Well for the most part anyway. I'm so much more content in being me and not trying to be what someone else wants or expects me to be. Bring on the new decade. Can't wait to destroy whatever life throws at me. WE'RE HERE TO PILLAGE! WE'RE HERE TO BURN!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS A FULL BLOWN ASSAULT. or something.

    ReplyDelete