Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

It's 9:17am on Christmas morning. I woke up about an hour ago to the sound of my gran crashing to the floor. I tried to help her up as my brother got my mam out of bed. She came rushing down the stairs and we just about had her up when the following happened.

Granddad: I'm just going to go to the toilet.
Mam: Be careful. We don't want you falling as well.
Granddasd: I won't.

He literally walked two steps further and crashed down in the doorway, much to the dislike of my Mam. My Dad showed up a few seconds later and was all like

Dad: What's going on?
Adam: I dunno. People just keep fucking falling over.

I don't think I've ever come across a more helpful or accurate description of what was going on at a particular time.

I notced two presents in my pile and only expected one. The extra one was clearly a game or a dvd. I opened it to find High School Musical Singstar. You know me well, Santa. You know me too well. :)

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment