Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friends

I have the best friends. They're all literally the greatest people ever.

I decided the other day that I was fed up of feeling sorry for myself and down all the time so I decided to be happy. And now everything has fallen into place. Any thoughts or insecurities I had a few days ago have gone away and life is fucking amazing again.

---

Rose made me a card for V Day. She's the nicest person I've never met.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/Black-Richie/VDaycard.jpg

I wish she'd come to Ireland. :(

---

The box has been opened and the cat is dead. Even though it's super disappointing, I'm glad I know.

---

Me and Greer had coffee and ice cream last night. The girl serving us was such a bitch. Maybe TOM paid her a visit or something. We had an amazing chat. And then we walked around town for ages. I was having a great time. I was slightly disappointed when we saw people we knew. Oh well. I missed you. I wish we were both happy all the time so everytime we hang out we can be more pleasant instead of cynical like usual.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I may not be happy but I am totally comfortable with myself and being cynical is how I want to be. The world is shit, so cynical I am staying. It's working out just fine for me.

    ReplyDelete