Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stuff 'n' stuff

I wrote a new song. It's somewhat happyish... I'm not sure what happened there. But yeah. You can find it here if you are in any way interested.

http://www.myspace.com/blackrichie

My aunt's went home today. I can't wait to have my room back. I still have loads to do. They didn't really do much at all. They were supposed to be cleaning but they just cleaned what I already had and rearranged the furniture which I'm just going to undo because I keep walking into that fucking chair they put in the sitting room.

I hate that they're the way they are. I'd never bring any form of drugs into that house. I even have qualms about drinking there. And yet they came over for a week and smoked as much as they want. On the first day, we had a talk about how I've never done anything other than drinking but that I wasn't entirely opposed to the idea and that I know better than to take it home with me.

It's amazing how they were all so anti-drugs up a few years ago and now they're just this...

I can't wait to have my recording studio (my recording corner of the the sitting room).

No comments:

Post a Comment