Saturday, June 19, 2010

At least when Amy was here, I could blame recording mistakes on her.

I was recording today but I keep making mistakes and I'm getting annoyed with myself so I think I'll leave it for a while.

So I was supposed to start work on Monday but due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, I had to get it off and start on Tuesday instead. I'm glad I have the friends I have. Monday was the roughest day I've had in a long time. I spent the morning trying to keep myself together enough to talk to people and as soon as I entered the church grounds, my stomach somersaulted and I felt horribly sick. Headaches ensued.

Anyway, work is absolutely grand. I spend the day updating databases and finding solutions to problems the other departments have using their software. If you need your font changed, I'm your man! If a printer needs toner, what up? If a monitor is broken, I'll replace it with a new one. If the new data you've added to your excel file isn't showing up in the word document which you've imported it into, I'm the guy who tells you that you've imported the wrong file.

No comments:

Post a Comment