Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yo!

I wish I had a purpose to starting this blog. But I don't. It's just a way to combat my boredom, unemployment and an excuse for me to write more. Writing can be so beautiful. It's unlikely you'll find any such beauty in my ramblings or whatever ends up here but I suppose if I get something out of this, it'll be worth something.

Last month was my 21st birthday. Birthdays are always disappointing. It's such a build up were everyone raises false hopes of fun and something to remember but the only thing you come out remembering is the fact that you're another year older and have little more to show for it.

I'm hoping to turn everything around. I'm going to try and throw myself into art, music and creative writing. Hopefully It'll have some sort of positive effect on me. I think that these are three areas where someone can honestly express themself so if I become half decent in any of these fields, I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment