Monday, April 27, 2009

:/

It's always such a disappointment when things don't turn out the way you expected them too. People who say 'Do you think we'll still be friends when we're old?' are usually the first to go. I hate that question. It's nearly always the sign that your friendship has reached it's peak and it will all be downhill from here. It always inspires doubts in my mind.

You asked me that only a few months ago and it's pretty clear now where we're going. I hope you enjoyed the attention.

I'm so sick of falling for who I think people are. It pains me to have to get to know you only to discover you're the complete opposite of who I thought you were.

In other news...

I have work for the first time since Christmas. It's only 70 blips but times are tough. They're not really that tough. I just don't like taking from my parents so much.

It's getting closer an closer until I've to part with my best friend of the last few years for an entire year. I didn't think it would actually come to fruition but here we are. I'm sure it'll be grand and it'll probably do me some good but it's really going to suck. And I won't have someone to bring to gigs so I won't be alone. Damn it, Greer! What have you done! You better have a fucking great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment