Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm bored in the library...


...so naturally, I'm writing a blog.



I wish DCU didn't insist on making ridiculous timetables. I have 9 hours of lectures a week. It could easily be squeezed into 2 days. But instead, I have 2 days with only one lecture.

Calculation time. If Richie needs to leave his house 2 hours before his lecture to get into college on time, and it takes 2 hours after a lecture is finished for him to get home, how many hours of Richie's day will he be giving up for 1 lecture.

Ridiculous! (It's 5 hours)

I have a three hour break today. Those two lectures could just be put in there and I'd be ever so happy.

I reread over a message I sent today. I probably shouldn't use the words frequency and volume as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment