Tuesday, August 3, 2010

100th Blog... Apparently...

I remember seeing Stacy had written 100 blogs before and I was like 'HOLY SHIT!!! THAT'S MENTAL'. I don't think it's that mental anymore.
I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd update this since it's been a while, but mainly because I can't sleep.

I effectively spend all of my free time with Rebecca now. It's rather pleasent and alot easier than hanging out with anyone else. A cat followed us back to her house a few weeks ago and she's been feeding it. It runs away when it see's her but will come over to me and play with me. :)
She also got 12 baby Chocobos (They look like chocobos but they're just turkeys) that soon will become less cute and pretty ugly. They've already grown loads in the week or so they've been there. They're all name Black Richie. So is the cat.
Me and Daddy O Fearghaile made Jam, It's delish!! And we keep making pesto from the basil leaves in the garden. Best house!!!!

Work is going fine. Stupid managers of certain departments need to start signing paperwork though. It literally takes 2 seconds and I can't do anything if you don't sign it!!! I should probably refrain from posting names... Yeah...
I've started wearing a suit into work. It's unneccessary yet awesome. No regrets!

Funsh playground
Driving
Howl at the Moon
Chasers
(In)Significance
Hayou Miyazaki
Barcode/Beach/Brand New

I'm sure alot more stuff has happened but that's all I can think of now...

No comments:

Post a Comment