Friday, May 21, 2010

I have an ingrown toenail :(

It's not as bad as my previous experience of these bastards but it did keep me up half the night, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in while avoiding the blankets touching my foot in any way.

The pain was the result of walking pretty much non stop from about 12 until 6. Man were my dogs barking. Haha. Best saying! Anyway, I walked to Howth via Baldoyle and then half of a cliff walk. And then home. I should stop doing this to myself. I think I'll just start going for walks in St Anne's park or something. It just makes so much more sense.

I really wanted to draw the other day and didn't know what to draw so I found one of those 'let me draw you' threads on the b9 and started drawing everone. Fun times. That other guy was rubbish. I'd like to think it was someone taking the piss out of the attention seekers who want to be drawn. I don't think so though... Shame.

2 comments:

  1. Ow. I hope your foot gets better!!!!
    You got dogs?
    Draw meeeeeee. Or not. Do whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me a photo of you and we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete