Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fucking ATC

ATC decided not to give me a job. I was banking on that and was almost sure I'd get it because I've worked there before but that'd make far too much sense wouldn't it. Now I desperatly need a job. What's with shops and stuff having signs on their windows looking for staff and not ever calling when a CV is handed in? It's ridiculous.

I've been playing electric guitar again. It feels good. And sounds alot more whole. I think I'll learn and record a few songs properly with the electric. It'll be swell!

Kevin Devine is supporting Brand New. I'm fucking excited!

Making up utter crap to strangers in clubs is absolutley hilarious! I fucking told them Barcelona would win it! Idiots. Man I hate football.

BBQ on Sunday. It's gonna be sweet. I wish my Dad knew I drank so I could have a few beers. Oh well. Stupid Muzzies! I had a conversation with my Mam about him today. She's got my back.

Working the next 2 saturdays. Hopefully that'll fund any plans I may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment